Unlike the typical business consultant, Ken only works with a select group of companies and entrepreneurs. In advance, he'll have a lengthy discussion with you to understand exactly what you're trying to accomplish.
Ken will personally review with you the various programs he has available, costs and participation. With today's technology, management consulting does not have to be costly; although not every company fits in his area of expertise.
You can feel confident that Ken will give you his honest assessment of what he's comfortable in doing with you.
Many companies Ken works with become part of his diverse "Mastermind and Best Practices" groups in developing specific strategies to Grow Your Business.
You’ll interact and learn from the best business minds, and share valuable information.
Those participating in Ken’s groups work on areas such as:
- Increasing Sales & Profit Margins
- Analyzing Fixed & Variable Expenses
- Using Proven Advertising & Marketing Strategies
- Establishing & Updating Business Plans
- Cash Management, SBA & Business Loans
- Employee Practices & Systems
- Visiting Other Members Companies
Of course all inquiries are held in strict confidence. You will not be disappointed.